If you smoke, pick up your butts when you're done: if you're driving, use the ashtray, not the open window.
That message from the Drumheller Fire Department after crews were called to a roadside grass fire on Sunday.
"Just about two miles south on (Highway) 841, reported Fire Chief Bruce Wade. "We had our bush buggy out and a pump and had it out in probably ten minutes or so."
"It was probably a football field in length, so it wasn't a whole bunch and everything being so green now helps," he added.
The call was received around 1:00 p.m. Wade couldn't name a specific cause for the fire, but its location in the ditch suggests a lit cigarette tossed from a moving vehicle.