The Village of Carbon held a by-election for a vacant seat on the village council on Friday, February 2.
The results are in. The by-election was held to fill an empty seat on council, vacated by Clark Garrett.
Out of the 129 ballots cast, Dan Clow received 91, or about 70% of the vote. Judy Quinton-Arvidson received the remaining 30% of the vote. These results are unofficial.