Employees of the Badlands Community Facility arrived at work this morning to a peculiar smell.
The smell was soon identified as a gas leak.
"This morning, staff outside noticed a faint smell, after which Alta Gas and Emergency Services were contacted." explained Manager of Recreation, Arts and Culture Darren Goldthorpe.
The gas leak was suspected to have been on the outside of the building and to have been very small.
"We evacuated the building for safety precautions, everything went well through the evacuations. We are back operational with little disruption to the public," concluded Goldthorpe.